Sync your Bose headphones and Bluetooth speaker easily. You will be able to wirelessly listen to your favorite music on your Mac in a matter of minutes. In this article, we will teach you the steps necessary to sync your devices automatically.
What are Bose Headphones, and what are their benefits?
Without a doubt, Bose is one of the top headphone brands today, having pioneered modern noise-canceling technology (controllable noise reduction). However, there are high expectations associated with big names. As a result, it’s a shame when your Bose headphones don’t even connect to your Mac.
Thanks to the Bose Connect App, you can use it with your iPhone effortlessly. However, due to the app’s mobile device restrictions, this cannot be said for Mac. You may be wondering if the price of these headphones is worth the limitations.
Before making any hasty decisions, here are quick step-by-step instructions for connecting and disconnecting your Bose headphones to your Mac without using the Bose Connect App. Apart from that, there are some tips for any connection issues you might have.
How to Connect Bose Headphones to Mac
Bose’s headphones are particularly suited to pairing due to the Bose Connect App’s ease of use. The Bose Connect App, however, only works with mobile device operating systems. As a result, pairing Bose headphones with a Mac necessitates several adjustments and configurations, as opposed to mobile devices. The steps below will help you get started:
- System Preferences will be chosen by clicking the Apple logo on the far left.
- Select the Bluetooth icon
- Bluetooth must be enabled before continuing. If you don’t have it, tap on the “Activate Bluetooth” button to turn it on.
- Until you hear “Ready to pair” or the Bluetooth indicator blinks blue, slide the Power/Bluetooth button to the Bluetooth symbol.
- Select Connect next to your device if you’re looking for your Bose headphones in the “Devices” box. Wait until the message “Connected” appears on your headphones’ display.
How to Disconnect and Unpair Bose Headphones to Mac
Switching between multiple Bluetooth audio devices is a breeze, thanks to the magic of Bluetooth. While keeping the pairing connection intact, you may disconnect your Bose headphones. Instead, for troubleshooting, you can fully unpair them and try again. To disconnect and/or unpair your Bose headphones from your Mac, perform the following steps:
- Go to System Preferences, click Bluetooth.
- Right-click in the Devices box to select “Disconnect” or “Remove” for your Bose headphones.
- If you choose “Remove,” you’ll be asked to pair your headphones before they can be used again. To confirm unpairing, click on the “Remove” button.
Can’t Connect Bose Headphones to Mac: What to Do
Don’t worry if you’re trying multiple times to connect your Bose headphones to your Mac. During the installation process, there are a few common problems. To troubleshoot your installation, follow the steps below.
Reset Mac’s Bluetooth Module
To eliminate Bluetooth profiles and return your Mac to its default condition, you may also reset its Bluetooth module. All Bluetooth devices connected to your Mac will be removed as a result of this procedure. Before you go any further, you may want to connect a wired keyboard and mouse.
Follow these steps to reset your Mac’s Bluetooth module:
- Make sure the box titled “Show Bluetooth in the Menu Bar” is checked.
- Holding the Shift + Option (Alt) keys on your Mac’s keyboard, On the top-right corner of the macOS menu bar, click the Bluetooth symbol.
- To open the Debug submenu, hover your mouse pointer over it.
- Click Reset the Bluetooth module.
- To save your modifications and minimize bugs, restart your Mac.
Check for Software Updates
Be sure to check for software updates if resetting your headphones doesn’t work. Unstable pairing processes can be caused by out-of-date software.
Updating macOS, on the other hand, improves the overall stability, performance, and compatibility of your Mac. All users are urged to update their macOS for bug fixes and security enhancements, according to Apple.
How much does a Bose connect mac cost and what are the benefits of owning one?
Currently, the Bose connect mac costs $399USD and has a plethora of benefits to owning one. The primary benefit of owning a Bose connect mac is that it allows users to wirelessly transfer music between devices, including their phones, laptops, and home audio systems. Additionally, the Bose connect mac boasts excellent sound quality and offers plenty of customization options for users.
How do I manage playback of books and audiobooks from my Bose Connect speaker?
To manage playback of books and audiobooks from your Bose Connect speaker, open the Bose Connect app on your device. From here, you can browse your library, rate and review books and audiobooks, and control playback.
Now, while you concentrate on what is important, you may enjoy Bose’s excellent sound via your Mac. You can also experience new capabilities on your Bose headphones with the touch of a button.
We hope this guide has helped you use your Bose headphones with your Mac, as we feel your excitement. What do you think was successful? Is there anything we should have done? Do share your thoughts in the section below!