A lot of people usually buy Bose headphones because of the great sound quality that the company produces. However, there are a few people who have faced some problems with the headphones such as not being able to connect them to their PC or laptop.
In this blog, we will show you how to connect your Bose headphones to your computer and help you solve any issues that you might be having. We will also provide a tutorial on how to install the Bluetooth in pairing mode so that the headphones can be connected wirelessly. Happy reading!
Note the following before connecting your Bose Headset to a computer:
It’s likely a software issue instead of a hardware problem when your headphones won’t connect to your computer.
Thankfully, your headphone connection issues may be quickly resolved by resetting them. By resetting your headphones, you can restore them to a blank, bug-free and error-free whiteboard.
You can skip the reset and start pairing if you just bought new headphones
How to reset Bose Headphone
You can reset Bose headphones by following these steps:
- Disconnect any cable from your headphones.
- Connect the opposite end of the charging cable to a powered-on computer or a wall charger, and plug it into the correct speaker of your Bose headphones.
- For 10 seconds, press and hold the Power/Bluetooth button on your headphones. The Bluetooth light should be flashing blue.
- You’ve successfully reset your Bose headphones by pressing the button once.
If your headphones remain unresponsive following the initial reboot, a second one may be necessary.
How to connect Bose wireless headphones to a PC Windows
Connecting Bose headphones to a computer is relatively simple.
The process should take no more than a few minutes if your headphones are new, or you just reset them. Here is a simple guide for how to achieve it:
Place your Bose headphones within 3 to 6 feet of your computer once the button is pressed.
- Press the “windows + S” icon on the keyboard, then search for “Devices and Printers” Enter.
- Select “Bluetooth Settings.”
- In the Bluetooth Settings window, check the box “Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC” and click “OK.”
- Then go back and select “Add Device.”
- Choose your headphones.
The Bose headphones will automatically connect to your device as long as Bluetooth is enabled on your Windows 7 computer and the headphones are used.
How to Switch Between Paired Devices
Bose’s headphones can be connected Up to eight devices. However, only have two connections active at a time. When you turn on your headphones, they should connect to two of the most recently used devices. Bose wireless headphones may play sound from either one or two sources at the same time.
If you want to connect to other paired Bluetooth devices, you can follow these steps:
- Slide and release the Power/Bluetooth button to the right. The name of the currently connected device should be heard.
- Slide the Power/Bluetooth button to the right again after two seconds to switch to the next active connection.
- Repeat until you hear the proper device name if you have more than two devices linked.
- You can also use the Bose Connect app on iOS or Android to manage the associated devices of your headphones and have access to various special features.
If the Bose Headphones don’t Connect to Your Computer, Here’s What You Do ?
Bluetooth conflicts, uncharged batteries, and other problems may be preventing your Bose headphones from connecting to your computer or laptop. Here are some steps you can take to solve the problem:
Connect with the right Bose headphones icon
If you’re having trouble connecting your Bose headphones to your PC, there are a few things that you can do to try and fix the problem.
- First, make sure that you are using the right headphones icon.
By clicking on the proper icon on your computer’s desktop, you may connect your Bose headphones.In the Windows 10 Bluetooth device list, your Bluetooth headphones may have either a headset symbol or an LE- prefix as their name. If the headset/speaker icon is seen on your screen, Windows will know you’re using a sound output device.
- If that doesn’t work, try restarting your computer and plugging in the headphones while it is off, and then turning it on.
- If that still doesn’t help, go to the “Bose Connect” website and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If none of these solutions work, please contact customer service for assistance.
Check if your Windows support audio via Bluetooth
If you are having trouble connecting your Bose headphones to your computer, there might be a few things that you can do to try and fix the problem.
- First, you can check if the driver is up-to-date by running the device manager.
- If that doesn’t work, you can try installing a Bluetooth adapter.
- If that still doesn’t work, there might be a problem with the headphone jack on your computer.
- If you are trying to connect your Bose headphones to your computer, and they are not connecting, it is probably because your computer does not have Bluetooth support.
- In these cases, it is best to contact customer service for help.
Check the audio output device setting
If you’re having troubles connecting your Bose headphones to your PC, there are a few things that you can do to get them working.
- First, check the audio output device setting on your PC.
- If that doesn’t help, try connecting the headphones to another USB port or using a different audio cable.
- The most common issue with Bose headphones is that they are not compatible with certain PCs.
- If you’re sure that the headphones and PC are both properly connected, the issue may lie with the audio output device on your PC.
- Make sure it is set up correctly and try using the headphones again.
- If all else fails, contact Bose customer service for help.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to troubleshoot Bose headphones connection errors?
There are many ways to troubleshoot Bose headphones connection errors. The most common is to try the headphones on another device or PC and see if the problem persists. If the headphones connect to other devices and PCs, but won’t connect to the audio device, it may be a software issue that needs to be fixed. For more information on how to troubleshoot Bose headphones connection errors, visit bose.com/support.
How to transfer music from Bose headphones to PC?
Bose headphones come with a cable that can be connected to a PC or device to transfer music from the headphones to the computer.
How to delete music from Bose headphones?
Bose headphones come with a music app that allow users to listen to their music library and access new music. If users want to delete music from their headphones, they will need to first remove the app from their device and then delete the music files stored on the headphone.
How to enable Bose connected mode on Windows 10/8/7?
The steps to enable Bose connected mode in Windows 10 are as follows:
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Under Display, select Sound.
- Under Bluetooth & wireless audio, click on the Bose Connected Mode switch to turn it on.
- To connect your device to a speaker or audio device, do either of the following:
- Tap the device you want to connect to and select the device from the list that appears.
- Press and hold the device’s power button until the device starts pairing automatically.
- You’re all set! When you’re done using your device, just unplug it from the speaker or audio device and then from the power supply.
If you are having trouble connecting your Bose headphones to your PC, following the steps listed in the first sub-heading may help. In addition, if you are still having trouble connecting the headphones even after following the steps, please feel free to reach out to our customer support team for assistance. We would be happy to help you troubleshoot the issue and get your headphones